The Fast Path to Hybrid Cloud for Regulated Industries
For over 20 years, VMware has helped customers accelerate their digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allows customers to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment, delivering both freedom and control.
VMware Cloud on AWS offers a fast path to cloud for regulated industries with complex and sensitive applications because many of these applications are already built on VMware virtualization.
The compatibility of VMware Cloud on AWS allows customers to migrate their applications with substantial compliance requirements along with all their attached policies, tools and processes. Workloads are portable and easily move from on-premiseto AWS and back again. With the same architecture and operational experience on-premise and in the cloud, IT teams can now quickly derive instant business value from use of the AWS and VMware hybrid cloud experience.
VMware is also investing in resources to help support customers in regulated industries such as Banking, Healthcare and Government with the following:
- Support for industry compliance requirements such as GDPR, SOC 1/2/3, HIPAA BAA, ISO 27001/17/18, FIPS 140-2
- Planned availability in AWS GovCloud (United States) for the public sector and in process of attaining FedRAMP High ATO
- Compliance and cyber-risk solutions team producing VMware Compliance Reference Architecture Frameworks to help secure environments and adhere to compliance
- VMware Validated designs to help customers prepare and migrate to hybrid cloud
- VMware Cloud on AWS partner validation program to certify and validate independent software vendors solutions
2) Explore VMware Cloud on AWS
- Test drive VMware Cloud on AWS
- Estimate the cost of VMware Cloud on AWS with our pricing calculator
- Compare capacity and TCO of VMware Cloud on AWS vs. on-premises
3) Subscribe to our Industry specific Blogs and Twitter feeds: